Optimizes the combustion process and restores the original performance of the engine. Removes deposits in the diesel injection system and combustion chamber and prevents new deposits from forming. Improves lubrication throughout the fuel system. Boosts the cetane number and improves the ignition capability of the diesel fuel. Protects against corrosion and wear. Optimizes emissions values and engine performance. Clean engines use less fuel and emit fewer pollutants.
- Removes undesirable residues
- Prevents the build-up of deposits
- Protects expensive components against wear and corrosion
- Increases smooth operation
- Boosts the cetane number
- Reduces the pollutant emissions