- Converts Factory Dual Exhaust to Quad Tip Exhaust
- Constructed out of 4" and 3" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a High-Flow Stainless Steel Single-in, Dual-out Muffler
- Dual Exhaust with Quad 4" Polished 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Uses Bayonet Style Hangers and Heavy-Duty Band Clamps for a Secure Fit
- Comes Complete with all Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation
Now your 19-20 Silverado/Sierra can perform and sound as good as it looks with this aFe POWER Vulcan Series cat-back exhaust system. 4" to dual 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing and high-flow muffler improves performance across the power band and delivers a deep, aggressive exhaust tone. 100% MIG-welded for strength and durability. Quad 4" polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tips for an aggressive custom look.
4" to Dual 3" 304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel-bent 4" to dual 3" 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum corrosion resistance. Mandrel-bent tubing for maximum air flow and low turbulence; increasing torque, horsepower and improved throttle response.
High-Flow Performance Muffler:
A single-in, dual-out high-flow stainless steel muffler allows increased exhaust flow and reduces exhaust drone, maintaining a deep, tuned sound.
Quad Polished Tips:
Quad 4" polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tips replace the factory tips for an aggressive, custom sport truck look.
Quad Black Tips:
Quad 4" black 304 stainless steel exhaust tips replace the factory tips for an aggressive, custom sport truck look.
Factory-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions for a secure fit.
Quality hardware and clamps are included for a hassle-free installation.
It may be necessary to cut the OE Exhaust to remove it from the vehicle.
- Will only fit models equipped with factory dual exhaust system.
- Crew Cab / Short Bed (69.92")
- Crew Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
- Double Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
All aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.