Unleash more power with these Twisted Steel series headers. Made from 1-3/4" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing and 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors, they deliver unrestricted exhaust flow for overall performance and improved throttle response.
- 1-3/4" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing for Unrestricted Flow
- Optimized Tube Length Pulse Control Technology Delivers Improved Flow and Performance
- 4-to-1 Mitered Merge Collectors Decrease Turbulence and Increase Exhaust Velocity
- 100% Hand MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- Performance gains of +15 HP and +19 lbs.xft. of TQ
Stainless Steel Construction:
Mandrel bent 1-3/4" 304 stainless steel tubing improves exhaust flow for noticeable torque and horsepower gains.
Optimized Header Tube Lengths:
Optimized tube length pulse control technology delivers improved flow and performance.
4-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The result is increased power and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Thick, one-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and factory O2 sensor locations for a direct bolt-on installation that requires no cutting or modifications.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
All aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.