The Stage-2's oversized filter and open design not only draws attention, but also unleashes an aggressive turbo whistle sound when your under power.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +4 HP & +11 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 72%
- Measured Flow: 715 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Open-Element Design Allows For Viewing of Massive Air Filter, Yet Seals When Hood is Closed to Keep Out Hot Air
- Filter-to-Housing Interface Features Fewer Parts for Easy Filter Removal and Maintenance
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations for a Fast and Easy Installation (Roughly 15 Minutes)
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 9" tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 5" flange and our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
One Piece Powder-Coated Steel Heatshield:
A one-piece powder-coated steel heatshield is used to keep this intake system's air intake charge cool and dense.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.