Stage-2's simple open-element design not only makes it super simple to maintain the air filter, but also unleashes an aggressive sound when under load.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +8 HP & +14 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 36%
- Measured Flow: 685 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Open-Element Design Allows For Viewing of Massive Air Filter, Yet Seals When Hood is Closed to Keep Out Hot Air
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast & Easy Installation
- Incorporates the Factory Air Inlet Scoop with No Additional Hardware
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 360-degree radial flow air filter features our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
The included massive air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter, yet creates a heat-blocking seal when the vehicle's hood is closed. It utilizes the vehicle's OE air inlet with no additional hardware.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
The computer designed system utilizes factory mounting locations, minimizing the use of unnecessary hardware and ensuring a perfect fit every time. Its innovative design makes for a hassle-free, direct bolt-on installation process that requires no cutting or drilling. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.