- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flow stainless steel muffler
- Rear side-exit exhaust with 5" Polished 304 stainless steel clamp on exhaust tip
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Performance Gains of +5 HP and +6 lbs.xft. of TQ
Now your 2019+ Silverado/Sierra can have that custom look with this aFe POWER Apollo GT cat-back exhaust system. 3" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing and high-flow muffler improves performance across the power band and delivers a deep, aggressive exhaust tone. 100% MIG-welded for strength and durability with a 5" polished 304 stainless steel exhaust tip for a custom look.
3" 409 Stainless Steel Tubing:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel-bent 3" 409 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. Mandrel-bent tubing maximizes air flow and decreases turbulence, delivering increased torque, horsepower, and improved throttle response.
High-Flow Performance Muffler:
A high-flow stainless steel muffler allows increased exhaust flow and reduces exhaust drone, maintaining a deep, tuned sound.
Polished 5" Tip:
A 5" polished 304 stainless steel clamp on exhaust tip, with a laser cut aFe POWER badge for a custom-styled look.
Black 5" Tip:
A 5" black 304 stainless steel clamp on exhaust tip, with a laser cut aFe POWER badge for a custom-styled look.
Factory-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions for a secure fit.
No cutting or modifications required. Quality hardware and clamps are included for a hassle-free installation.
- Crew Cab / Short Bed (69.92")
- Crew Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
- Double Cab / Standard Bed (79.44")
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.