Schrader’s® single SKU TPMS sensor enables ONE EZ-sensor® to cover over 100 million TPMS-enabled vehicles in North America, supporting a diverse set of global vehicle platforms. Currently, there are more than 150 SKUs of tire sensors fitted to North American vehicles equipped with TPMS. For aftermarket distributors and retailers, this can mean money tied up in inventory for sensors that are rarely used, or time lost in the service bay while waiting for the right sensor to be delivered.
In 2010, Schrader launched EZ-sensor®, the automotive industry’s first patented and programmable OEM-replacement, TPMS sensor that is fully-programmable to function across diverse car makes and models.
EZ-sensor® is compatible with all required TPMS installation, re-learn, and verification functions. This means that installation requires only the EZ-sensor® itself and a single programming/scan tool. EZ-sensor® is compatible with all major TPMS programming devices in the market and features Schrader’s patented snap-in TPMS valve, with aluminum stem options, to help minimize installation time. It is also “future-proofed” against current and pending OE technology, including auto-location features.
Schrader's 33500 EZ-sensor® replaces SKUs 33000 (314.9 MHz, 315 MHz), 33100 (314.9 MHz, 315 MHz) and 33200 (433 MHz).
- Combines 314.9, 315 and 433 MHz applications into a single SKU
- Aluminum clamp-in and rubber snap-in stem options
- Aftermarket TPMS performs identically to the original OEM-equivalent
- Comes “blank” and is fully programmable to the selected vehicle type
- Future-proofed to cover new and pending OE technologies
- OE validated to 200 MPH and 115 PSI
- The adjustable stem fits into more aftermarket rim sets
- Increases speed, ensures accuracy and reduces the cost of servicing TPMS-equipped vehicles
- One EZ-to-program snap-in sensor replaces over 96% of OEM sensor types
- Works with many programming tools you may already own