Note: Not for use on Trail Boss or AT4 models.
The 44-3980 lift kit utilizes the very best in ReadyLIFT engineering with boxed steel front/rear cross members and full width front skid plate constructed of thick 3/16" plate steel. New 1/4-inch boxed plate steel differential drop brackets feature a double gusset and boxed center rib to take the abuse of front differential torsional twisting.
Our new "clam-shell" style lower strut extension retains use of the factory struts (both standard and front MagneRide) and does not require strut rotation. These new clam-shell brackets utilizes our TCT lower bushings to provide a precise pivot point that maintains the factory ride. The addition of our proprietary new tubular upper control arms with TCT pivot bushings.ensures prolonged upper control arm strength which is far superior to the OE stamped steel control arms. To lift the rear, new 5" tall fabricated steel rear blocks with integrated bump stop landings and an add-a-leaf has been added as well as new Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks.
With over 9 months of engineering and development and more awesome features than we could possibly mention, the bottom line is this new Big Lift Kit is the best 8" lift kit you can install on a new body style 2019-2020 GM 1500 4WD truck! Thousands of miles of road and trail testing have proven our new 8" lift kit makes these new GM 1500 trucks ride better than stock!
Recommended max tire with no trimming: 20x9 0 offset - 37x12.50 tire.
*Max with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset - 37x12.50.
Trimming requirements for larger than recommended wheel/tire include front valance, front felt liner edge, rear felt liner edge and front rear well edge mud flap.
Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended.
- Maintains the factory ride and handling.
- Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 37x12.50 on 8-inch kit on 9" wide wheels with 0 offset with no trimming. -18 offset will require minor trimming.
- Proprietary lower strut clam shell design maintains factory geometry and retains use of the factory strut.
- Tube steel upper control arms with maintenance-free pivot bushings and 1-ton ball joints.
- 3/16-inch thick steel plate cross members and skid plate.
- Anti-torsion boxed and gusseted plate steel differential drop brackets.
- Fabricated steel 5" rear lift blocks include integrated bump stop landings, offset pin and provides proper pinion angle. Also includes rear add-a-leaf for additional 1.5" lift.
- Includes premium Bilstein extended length rear shocks.
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty.