The mountune EcoBoost Raptor Intercooler Upgrade is the largest and most complete Intercooler Upgrade available and is the foundation for power upgrades and increased performance for your Gen2 Raptor. Engineered with a heavy duty bar and plate core for maximum cooling and high power performance with minimal pressure drop, each upgrade kit includes precision laser cut, formed and welded steel mounting bar with brackets and mounting hardware.
Tested and validated on the dyno and in real world conditions, the mountune Raptor Intercooler engine upgrade provides substantial reduction in charge air temperatures and features CAD designed, cast aluminum end tanks for smooth transition and even distribution of air across the core. Cast aluminum hot and cold side charge air ducts are also included for precise fitment, superior aesthetics and purposeful air flow. Each Raptor upgrade kit also includes a CNC mandrel bent aluminum cold side charge pipe that ensures maximum flow all the way to the intake manifold.
- Intercooler mounts behind the grill above the bumper to accommodate a range of vehicle accessories, winches, and bumpers
- Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Construction
- Optimized Internal and External Fin Geometry to ensure best heat rejection with minimal pressure drop
- Large Core 25" x 12" x 3.5"- Double the charge cooler volume of the OEM Intercooler
- 71% more frontal surface area compared to the OEM Intercooler
- High quality thermal rejection black powder coat finish included
- Robust brackets
- Cast end tanks and Inlet ducts
- Large Diameter mandrel bent charge air pipe
- Robust mounting system ensures stability for any terrain
CAD Designed, Cast Aluminum Intercooler End Tanks ensure a smooth transition and even air flow distribution across the core for maximum efficiency and various boost levels.
Our large core size and increased frontal area ensures incredible engine performance.
- Length 19.5"
- Height 9"
- Width 3"
- Volume 526.5 cu inch
- Frontal Area 175.5 sq in
- Length 25"
- Height 12"
- Width 3.5"
- Volume 1050 cu inch (99.4% volume increase over stock)
- Frontal Area 300 sq in (71% larger frontal surface area)
The mountune Intercooler overlaid on the OEM intercooler shows increased surface area and volume.