The 3.5” System is available with our Uniball Upper Control Arms that feature .120” wall 4130 Chromoly tubing with a 1.50” OD 1” FK Stainless PTFE Uniballs for 9” of front wheel travel. The system also includes heavy-duty ductile iron steering knuckles and forged adjusting torsion bar keys to provide the proper amount of lift without CV bind.
This system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose-down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1? rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) or (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1" ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fender well cutting
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fender well cutting