Our 3.5” System provides less lift than our 6” RTS™ system but still allows the use of 33” or 35” tall tires with cutting for street and offroad use. We have developed this system utilizing replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that attaches to heavy-duty Fabtech ductile iron steering knuckles. The factory torsion bars remain in the stock position and use new forged adjusting keys to provide the proper amount of lift.
This system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose-down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1? rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) or (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
- Upper Control Arms Built With Same Materials Found On Trophy Trucks
- .120" Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50" OD
- .250" wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- Extended Range Ball Joints
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Forged Torsion Bar Keys
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fender well cutting
- Tire Size – 35/13.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/fender well cutting