This high-quality GM 2500HD/3500HD lift kit offers an increased ride height for enthusiasts looking to run a 35" tall tire with enhanced offroad capabilities. The stance of the vehicle will become more level front to rear for an aggressive look.
The factory GM upper control arms are replaced with Fabtech’s heavy-duty ball joint tubular arms. They are constructed with 1.50" OD DOM steel tubing and feature a high travel ball joint that is sizably larger than stock. This provides for increased strength both on and offroad. Fabtech sets the ball joint angle to allow for full travel without bind throughout the travel range.
Fabtech’s forged torsion bar keys replace the factory units and allow for additional ride height adjustment to work in conjunction with the new upper control arms.
Fabtech offers its Performance shocks with this suspension. They are a twin-tube shock that will provide a good highway ride with the ability to tackle offroad.
This 3.5" HD lift kit comes with high-quality components that add strength and reliability to the vehicle while giving it a commanding presence.
- Tubular Steel Upper Control Arms
- Additional 1 degree of caster built-in
- 1.5" OD x .120" wall DOM tubing
- High travel oversized ball joint
- 2.25" OD x .250" wall DOM bushing barrels
- Heavy-duty forged torsion bar keys
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R22 Wheel Size – 22×9 w/ 5 3/4in BS w/minor trimming