This Uniball Upper Control Arm system for the Sierra and Silverado provides a 3" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. The 3" lift is accomplished with steel spacers that utilize the factory coilover shocks for a smooth ride.
UNIBALL UPPER CONTROL ARMS (UCA)
The heavy duty Uniball Upper Control Arms are constructed of the finest material with .120" wall 1.50" OD 4130 Chromoly tubing. High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are used in place of ball joints. These super stout Control Arms are designed for increased longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
Tires & Wheels:
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/55R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
Performance Twin Tube Shocks
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- 9/16? Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- 1 3/8? OD Piston
- Closed Cell Foam insert
- High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Features:Increased ground clearanceUniball Upper Control ArmsIncreased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tiresSuspension can be restored to stockEasy installation