This Uniball Upper Control Arm system for the Sierra Denali provides a 3" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. The 3" lift is accomplished with steel spacers that utilize the factory coilover shocks for a smooth ride.
Uniball Upper Control Arms (UCA)
The heavy duty Uniball Upper Control Arms are constructed of the finest material with .120" wall 1.50" OD 4130 Chromoly tubing. High quality 1" FK Stainless PTFE lined Uniball bearings are used in place of ball joints. These super stout Control Arms are designed for increased longevity in rugged offroad conditions while providing a more positive on road feel.
The rear lift for this system comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts and uses the factory Adaptive Ride Control shocks.
- Increased ground clearance
- Uniball Upper Control Arms
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/55R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming