Fabtech’s Upper Control Arm system provides a 3" increased ride height over stock without creating suspension bind at full droop. Lift is accomplished with steel spacers that utilizes the factory Adaptive Ride Control coilovers.
The replacement Upper Control Arms address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper alignablity. Heavy duty ball joints allow for extended travel to eliminate binding. Rear lift comes from 1.5" blocks and u-bolts. Heavy duty rear shock extension brackets retain the factory Adaptive Ride Control shocks for an outstanding ride quality.
- Value priced system with Fabtech quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance compared to a Leveling Kit for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/55R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming