Designed specifically for Trail Boss and AT4 owners that want a little more ride height out of their truck for clearance of full size 33/1250R 18 inch or 20 inch tires, this lift kit is the ticket.
Fabtech's Upper Control Arm lift kit provides a 1.5" increased ride height on Trail Boss and AT4 models without creating suspension bind at full droop. These vehicles have a factory 2" lift. With the addition of this 1.5" lift kit, the vehicle will sit as high as a standard model with a 3.5" lift kit and clear a 33" tall tire.
Lift is accomplished with an aluminum spacer at the top and a small preload spacer under the coil of the factory Coilover shock. This positions the Coilover properly to provide height without coil bind or over extending the travel that can lead to damaged suspension parts in the future.
The tubular Upper Control Arms with heavy duty ball joints address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper alignablity. Due to the new GM suspension geometry of the 2019, there are no differential drop brackets required for the CV axles to operate properly.
Rear lift comes from 1" blocks and u bolts. Some owners may opt to not install the rear blocks if they desire to level the stance of the vehicle.
The Stealth rear shocks are a monotube design that have a Nitrocarb piston rod for corrosion resistance and resist rock chipping. They’ll provide a great highway ride with good offroad damping capacity.
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/55R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming