Designed specifically for Trail Boss and AT4 owners that want a little more ride height out of their truck for clearance of full size 33/1250R 18 inch or 20 inch tires, this lift kit is the ticket.
Fabtech's Upper Control Arm lift kit provides a 1.5" increased ride height on Trail Boss and AT4 models without creating suspension bind at full droop. These vehicles have a factory 2" lift. With the addition of this 1.5" lift kit, the vehicle will sit as high as a standard model with a 3.5" lift kit and clear a 33" tall tire.
This 1.5" lift kit features the legendary stainless steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks. These Coilovers are built of the highest quality materials and will surpass all shocks in corrosion resistance due to the stainless steel body and NitroSteel® piston rod. They will provide an outstanding ride quality both on and offroad.
The tubular Upper Control Arms with heavy duty ball joints address the geometry of the front suspension with the new ride height for proper alignablity. Due to the new GM suspension geometry of the 2019, there are no differential drop brackets required for the CV axles to operate properly.
Rear lift comes from 1" blocks and u bolts. Some owners may opt to not install the rear blocks if they desire to level the stance of the vehicle.
The legendary Dirt Logic 2.25 rear shocks are constructed of a stainless steel body with NitroSteel® piston rod for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. Superior ride quality both on and offroad. Excellent damping for offroad use.
- Increased ground clearance
- Extended range upper ball joints provide a smooth quiet ride
- Increased fender clearance for 33” tall tires
- Suspension can be restored to stock
- Easy installation
Tires & Wheels
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 33/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 295/55R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5? BS w/minor trimming